Sika Grout ® 212
Sika Grout ® 212 is a non-shrink cementitious grout with an exclusive two-phase shrinkage compensating method. This product doesn't contain any chloride and it is non-metallic. SikaGrout 212 compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and hardened states thanks to a unique mixture of shrinkage-reducing and plasticizing/water-reducing chemicals. SikaGrout 212 as a structural grout provides the benefit of various fluidity with a single element.
COLOR: Concrete gray
The main purpose is to structural grouting base plates of the column, device base plates, anchor rods or bearing plates.
This product can be used above and below grade, on grade and also indoors or outdoor.
Thanks to multiple fluidity sika grout 212 can be applied by trowel or pump and also can be ram in place as a dry stock.
- Easy to apply...just add water.
- Changeable fluidity with one product.
- Will not blemish or rust because is non-metallic.
- Little bleed.
- Small heat build-up.
- Outstanding for pumping: Does not separate...even at high flow. Doesn't increase build-up on concrete equipment.
- Non-corrosive does not contain chlorides.
- Great freeze/thaw resistance.
- Resistant to oil and water.
- SikaGrout 212 is USDA-approved.
Available : 50-lb. bags