Stone Veneer Mortar is a high-performance dry mix of portland cement plus polymer additives engineered to set and grout cultured and natural stone veneers. this product can be used over almost any solid wall including masonry blocks, poured concrete or plywood.
- High Strength >1,800 psi
- Meets property requirements of ASTM C1714 and ASTM C270
- can be used for projects from 3/8” to 1/2” (9.5 to 12.7 mm)
- Can be color dye with cement colorants.
- Main use: Setting cultured and natural stones
- Laying brick or block
- Stucco applications: scratch and brown coat
- Above and below grade applications
- Masonry finish coating
- Can be used for Interior or exterior projects
- Block and brick tuck pointing
80 lb. bags