PermaBase® Cement Board
Central Stucco has carried PermaBase® Cement Board (made by National Gypsum) since 2014, and distributes it throughout Northern New Jersey. We’re able to handle orders of any size from a small home to a large, commercial building.
PermaBase® will make sure that your project goes faster, easier, and cleaner than with traditional metal lath/scratch coat.
Our knowledgeable sales staff will help you determine the specifications and best ways to install our in-stock PermaBase® Cement Boards. We keep ½” and ⅝” PermaBase® Cement Board in two sizes (3’ x 5’ and 4’ x 8’).
Central Stucco also carries PermaBase® alkali resistant tapes and corrosion resistant screws.
For more information about PermaBase® Cement Boards or our installation guides, please call 973-777-0515 ext 121.
PermaBase® brand Cement Board is a rigid substrate made from Portland cement, aggregate, and glass mesh. It provides a robust, hard surface which endures extended exposure to the elements.
PermaBase® Cement Boards are lightweight and easy to install. The patented EdgeTech technology allows closer application of nail and screw. The boards are the ideal substrate for:
- Tile applications
- Stucco applications
- Cement board stucco
- Thin Brick
- Adhered Stone Veneer
- Thin Porcelain tile
- Ventilated Rainscreen Facade
- Soffit Panels
- Sheathing Panels
- Outdoor Kitchens & Grills
CEMENT BOARD WALL SYSTEM — CBSS
CBSS is especially useful in residential and low-rise commercial applications. It provides a drainage system which keeps water from penetrating behind cladding in framed construction. It complies with ASTM D 226, protects approved sheathings and structural components, and helps evacuate incidental water.
Benefits of CBSS include
- Usefulness in all climates
- Resistance to the growth of mold and mildew
- Durable and resistant to impact and inclement weather
- Resistant to fading, cracking, and peeling because of its acrylic polymers
- Engineered for fast installation and high quality control
- Includes a 15-year exterior warranty
CEMENT BOARD MASONRY VENEER WALL SYSTEM (CBMV)
CBMV provides a complete, engineered solution for adhered veneers in residential and low-rise commercial applications. It allows builders to incorporate an effective water management system for a variety of exteriors with natural or manufactured stone as well as thin brick veneers.
The benefits of the CBMV system include
- Engineering which allows faster installation and superior quality control
- Increased performance through polymer-modified adhesive mortars designed for hanging materials rather than S & N mortars which work best with stacked materials
- Durability with increased resistance to impact and inclement weather
- Approved for use in ASTM C 1780
- Easily allows inclusion of continuous installation in the assembly